- 180 g Canned (tinned) Tuna in water
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- a little bit of dried herbs, chives, parsley (or fresh if you have them)
- 1 tsp seeded mustard
- 3 or 4 tbsp whole wheat flour
- 2 tbsp grapeseed oil, or canola is fine
- Drain the tuna in a sieve.
- Quickly beat the egg and add your herbs and mustard.
- Add the drained tuna and flour to the egg mix and mush together with your fingers like you would meatloaf.
- Separate into four equal amounts and roll into a patty shape.
- Heat up the oil in a small fry pan and cook through until golden and crispy on the edges.
- Drain them on a paper towel and devour.