Prep time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 30 minutes
Total time: 45 minutes
Yield: 4-6 servings
- 1 onion, diced
- 4 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1-2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 celery stalks, diced
- 1 potato, peeled and diced
- 1 kumara, peeled and diced
- 5 corn cobs, already cooked, kernels removed
- 1 litre vegetable stock
- freshly ground pepper
- Saute the onion and garlic in oil for 5 minutes in a large saucepan.
- Add the celery, carrots, potato and kumara and saute for another 5 minutes.
- Add the corn kernels and stock to the veggies. Bring to a boil and simmer for about 20 minutes.
- Puree with a soup wand or in a blender.
- Serve up with some freshly ground pepper and done!
I served this with some roasted cabbage and it was amazingly filling! All three boys devoured it! And the leftovers were popped into the freezer.